Sveriges Flagga

Polens flaggaStorbritannien och Nordirlands flagga
Home History Products Accessories Conditions for approval Contact Offer

LENO footwear       


The company is dedicated in manufacturing and selling of certified footwear and sandals.


LENO footwear is a full fledged Swedish family company which produced shoes of all kinds since it was established in 1961. Initially, the company produced wooden shoes especially for the North American market which, by the time, was 70 % of its production. The remaining 30 % was sold in the European market.

1989 - The wooden shoes company was incorporated into The Tollarp’s Shoe Factory and upgraded it's assortments with a collection of sandals. At the same time the company forged new contacts on the European shoe market.

1997 - The manufacturing of all the shoes and sandals was unified under LENO footwear.


1998 - Established a production plant in Poland which made it possible for all productions  under one roof. The first year the production was about 115 000 pair of shoes.

Two years later, in the year of 2000 upgraded the assortments with the manufacturing of certified footwear. A set of customized outsoles was developed and the company specialized in making soft shoes. The venture proved to be worthwhile and the company established new contacts with leading wholesalers on the shoe market. Thanks to the new positive impact of the soft shoes, wooden shoes now becomes a small part of the company's shoe production.

In the same year the company got her first EU-certificate for safety and certified footwear, a gesture which created an opportunity for additional growth in marketing. LENO footwear also introduces a new policy which states that the company from now on only sells products via wholesalers.



Copyright 2010 LENO footwear